Are they just too cute! The pigs!!!
:
Joel was able to do some fun stuff around Kuwait.
:
This was for Joel's promotion. They had tied Joel and another guy up in chairs and rolled them outside. There they sprayed them down with the warm water from a outside hose and then preceded to pelt them with ice cold water balloons. They had a great time. Nothing like cold water in 120 degree heat!
How fun - I'm sure the water felt great!! Your recipe looks great - and wow...only 77 days left! Probably feels like a long time to you, but it sure is going fast for us :)
ReplyDeleteI saw a lot of bacon ;) yum, yum
ReplyDeleteSomehow I missed this whole section. Weird. anyway, Hey, it's our pigs! Well, the desert's javelinas that wandered into our yard & ate all my geraniums...this is through my kitchen window & boy am I glad to have that wall & window between us! :-)
ReplyDelete