
I'm really glad we chose blue/brown for our color scheme. It makes the room look so bright and cheery!
I'm going to put his name above the crib and no we dont have a name for him yet. We're going to wait until he comes and hopefully have a name by then.

Ok still no baby!!! I feel like I swallowed a watermellon whole!

Oh Nancy...It's beautiful! I love the brown and blue - he is going to be so cozy in there! I'm so glad you posted, I was sitting here thinking about you tonight!! You, Joel and Baby Sloan are in our prayers, we can't wait to hear about his arrival!!
ReplyDeleteNancy, the nursery looks awesome. I especially love the basketball pillow by the bookshelf!
ReplyDeleteGreat job with the nursery. It looks soooo good!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe Baby is not here yet. He just wants to be big and healthy, right? :)
Praying for you!
MP