Sunday, April 19, 2009

Week 37

We have some friends from our church that have sheep and goats and a llama. The sheep have newborns and I had to go down to see them. I think if I could I'd go live on a farm just to have a lot of animals. This little guy was sooo cute.
Then Dwight asked if I wanted to hold one and of course I did.



Speaking of Lambs - Mom and dad came this weekend and brought baby Sloan baby gifts and one of them was the softest cutest lamb ever. You could totally take a nap with him.







3 comments:

  1. Nancy you look beautiful!! I love the picture of you and the lamb - it would make a great framed picture in the nursery :) We are praying he arrives very soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are looking sooooo beautiful, Nancy! I pray you are sleeping well :) Love ya, MP

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are praying for the delivery. We love you and miss you guys. Michael

    ReplyDelete