This weekend was super busy but a lot of fun. We started off with me making a new dish from my favorite food network start Arti and her Samosas. HMMM ~ after making them I would add some other things to them to give them more taste but they were fun and yummy!I started with mashing these potatoes.
I then chopped my favorite- cilantro and then a mango.
I put all of the items in a bowl with some cooked chicken and roasted peppers, salt, pepper, cumin & coriander. I would totally add cheese and more spices to give it more kick!This is where I spent the most of my time. Next time I will roll out my pastry and just cut squares instead of half circles.
Wet the edges so that they will stick when you roll it up.This is what you end up with :) A delicious stuffed pastry!
Sat. afternoon Joel was dying to do some fishing so we went to the cascades and went fly fishing. The Tech game was going to be over around 4:30 so we agreed we'd only fish for 1hour RIGHT! I knew we couldnt stop after just an hour. We caught several fish and had a great time!
Joel spent the rest of the weekend prepping for his presentation for his project. The presentation was Monday morning at 8:00am and of course he passed with flying colors! I knew he'd do great and am sooo proud of him. Update on Lil Sloaner ~ I'm now in my 3rd Trimester! YAAA She's growing really well and is very active - Joel says she gives him high fives when we're watching TV.


No comments:
Post a Comment