Tyla on the right and Sonya her sister on the left were the host of this great shower!
We started with mingling and getting a great opportunity to talk with everyone there. Then we had a wonderful brunch. After we finished we had yummy cake and then a devotional unique to something I've never done. The silver tree you see in some of the pictures was called a blessing tree. The ladies were asked to put down a one word blessing on a star and hang it on a tree. Once it was time to start I picked a star and said what it was and the person that had written it explained why she chose that blessing. It was really good and a wonderful memory for our little girl.Joel and I are so thankful for the friends and family that are around us that have and are making these moments so special. We can hardly wait to see our little princess.










You look so beautiful, Nancy! How fun to have special friends to give you a special shower! Looks like you got some great gifts and I love the tree idea.
ReplyDeleteLove ya,
MP
I'm so delighted for you! I am, however, disappointed that I didn't know about the shower b/c I totally would have driven out for it. Will anyone else be throwing one for you? I can't wait to see you & keep tossing around the idea of an impromptu drive to Tech country! :-) Love you, dear friend!
ReplyDelete