Monday, December 20, 2010

Cuddle bug!


This was her first bath and we survived but barely. It took her a moment to get used to it and then she started sucking on her hand that had been in the bath water. Good Stuff!
Could you resist cuddling with a little face like this one? We can't! I love to cuddle with Hailey- she likes to stick her little tushy up in the air and cuddles under my chin which in turn makes my heart melt and I'd give her anything she asked for if she could talk :)





Tomorrow Hailey will be 3 weeks old! AHHHH where has the time gone. I'm still trying to get over that this weekend will be Christmas.

2 comments:

  1. This has got to be the most beautiful child I have seen in...two years! So happy for you guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my...she is absolutely yummy!! Beautiful!! I wouldn't mind cuddling with her too!! Vonnie

    ReplyDelete