
She did really well this time minus the beginning of Sunday school where she decided she was going to have her poopy diaper and did a little dainty baby grunting which I had to take her out (mommy got a little embarrassed!) Once that was over she sat through both services quite well and did lunch with us and some friends from Colonial Andy and Davina. We had a great time hanging out with them for a while! We are looking forward to them moving to Blacksburg as soon as they reach their 100% for their missionary support.

A huge thank you to Heidi for making Hailey's little bracelet! I have thoroughly enjoyed the jewelry that Heidi makes and she sent Hailey a beautiful bracelet that when I put it on her she gave a huge smile and little giggle.
I have her site posted on the side with my favorite sites.
Very sweet!!! I love the bigger pics too!
ReplyDeleteSo glad to Hailey is enjoying her Lily Noelle bling ;) She is beautiful!!
ReplyDelete