Tuesday, May 19, 2009


Evan has great facial expressions, especially when you're talking to him or if you just changed his clothes or whiped him off with a cold cloth.

He's also a deep thinker! :)
This is my favorite picture! He looks so angelic here. I'm not sure what was going on with the lighting & I didnt do it on purpose but I love it. Isnt it great when things work out like that?
Today is a great nap day for him! I just hope tonight will also be a good nap time. He's always ready to eat within 2 hours or so. At night by the time we drift off to sleep he's ready for his second round of the evening. We're glad he's an eater though.





Evan went sound asleep as soon as we put him down for his 2nd nap of the day. You know they are pooped when the binky is poking their lips or stuck on their noses. He did the nose thing yesterday which was halarious. It didnt bother him a bit!

5 comments:

  1. I am so glad you posted new pics! I was hoping to see some! He is so sweet - love the binkie picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is sooo cute!! Zane and I can't wait to meet him. Thanks for posting so many pictures. We love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the Carrolls in Richmond are praying for you and your family as you welcome Evan home. He's a darling little boy, and we know what a blessing you are to him....and what a blessing he is to you!
    Fondly,
    Jack and Dolly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nancy! I don't know if you remember me but I babysat with you one day for MOPS and I have been praying for you since then and I knew you were due at the beginning of May so I was glad to find out about your blog!!! I will keep praying-what a cutie you have!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're right. The lighting and everything came out just perfect in the 3rd picture. He just looks absolutely peaceful & content. We are praying for you!! Much love to all!

    ReplyDelete