
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Memorial Day
Joel and I decided at the last minute that we needed to get some professional pictures done while it was a good time, so that's what we did for memorial day. Evan took some really good pictures but it took a little finagling at first. The flash was a little too much for him at first. He didnt want to wake up from his cozy little nap so right before the picture was taken we would give him his binky get him all happy and snatch it out right before they took the shot. FUN! These pictures of him in his casual blue outfit were done towards the end. He looks so good in blue!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Love the family picture - you look soooo happy and beautiful!! He looks very handsome! Definitely looks like Joel - and looks great in blue!!
ReplyDeleteYou may not want my advice on this, but if you go in to the HTML of your blog layout, you can increase the width of your page and maybe your picture won't be cut off - but maybe that's just my computer - if you want more details, email me and I will give you the steps - I just did that on mine so I could post bigger pictures.