skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Air Force vs. Navy!

Great timing on this one for us. Joel and I were so hot, we decided to get dippin dots which Joel loves. On the way to our seats, we saw the Air Force falcons that are released during the games. The handlers were displaying them before the game started. They were bigger in person than I thought they were.
We were very warm. When Joel and I left Christiansburg it was cold so we decided to wear long sleeves. Of course we were sitting directly in the sun so whenever a cloud came over it felt sooo good. Ok so Air Force lost but it was a good game. If one of our guys hadnt had the need to rough one of the navy players up I think we would have won! It was quite a game. The next day we headed out and made a stop in Lexington to pick up our 3 year old cocker spaniel named Zulu. He's a cutie. I will post pictures later about him.
Would you like some cheese with your wine :)
ReplyDelete