skip to main |
skip to sidebar
the Bakery!
Here is the bakery that I work at. My parents came to the bakery the weekend they came for the apple festival. They came in and took pictures of where I worked which was kind of funny. If you look behind the door there I am making cookies. 
On this side is where the fresh bread and breakfast & lunches are served along with some good coffee choices.
This is where all the really yummy stuff is. More frest bread, pastries, desserts to die for.
So now you get a little look into the bakery that seems to be blooming and as the holidays quickly approach the busier we will be getting. If you're ever in town look us up, I'd love to see you.
Hope you are enjoying it...and wish I could stop in for a cup of coffee with the chef!
ReplyDelete