It was pretty cold where we were and thankfully we were both bundled up pretty good. We started our surveying and all of a sudden something caught my eye. There he was a cute little possum looking around right in front of the truck. I wanted to go take some closeups but since I was holding some of the equipment my stern task master didnt allow it :) ok I think he thought I'd lost my mind. What could be more important than surveying? ~ animals!!!!
I help the surveying stick in one hand and the camera in the other and tried to get a picture of this little guy. He was pretty funny not to mention big.
Next came the cows that were quite interested in why we were there. This little guy was trying very hard to figure us out. He sniffed and held his head high. Then we realized they all thought we had come to feed them so we got on our way quickly before we created a problem.

No comments:
Post a Comment