Sure enough Hailey has become our little singer the last few weeks. She's pretty happy in the morning, so Joel will set her on our bed while we get ready and she starts singing and cooing up a storm. She also has her moments in the swing as well as on Joel's lap. It gets pretty funny when you really listen to her. I'm hoping to be able to post it on the blog if we can figure it out.
I really hope you've got that first B&W pic in a frame!! She is so darling! I pulled out some things for her today & just need to find out what you have/need. Are the dates still good for March?
I'm a proud mommy of a beautiful baby girl & loving every minute of it. I also have 2 beautiful girls and 1 handsome boy in heaven. They were such a joy to have while we had them in our lives. We are blessed that God's given us such wonderful children. I am married to the love of my life and love spending time together- fly fishing, skiing, horseback riding, biking and anything else we can get into. I love to scrapbook, and am currently into cake decorating, baking and practicing photography, which needs a lot of practice. I look forward to seeing what God has planned for our family.
Hailey Rebecca
Bakers corner
Hair Bows
Recently I've started making Hailey's hair bows and I got so much interest in them that I've decided to make them to sell. This one is my favorite so far.
That is just too sweet!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful girl!
ReplyDeleteI really hope you've got that first B&W pic in a frame!! She is so darling! I pulled out some things for her today & just need to find out what you have/need. Are the dates still good for March?
ReplyDeleteBEAUTIFUL!!! Love the first one! Vonnie
ReplyDelete