
This little boppy pillow has become Evans favorite. He enjoys sitting in it and is more content there than anywhere else. Of course he also looks very cute in it too!

This little boppy pillow has become Evans favorite. He enjoys sitting in it and is more content there than anywhere else. Of course he also looks very cute in it too!
Hey...he's lookin' pretty handsome these days - very cute feet. I have never been able to get good feet pictures without two of us...have Joel wear a black shirt and hold him with his feet out towards you - then his shirt will make an automatic back drop and you will see his feet straight on in comparison to the size of Joel's hands and if you are lucky you will see some of Evan's body too? Make sense? it's also a great way to take close up's of Evan if joel is wearing preferably a long sleeved black shirt...sorry for blabbling...would love to come over for cookies!
ReplyDeleteIt looks like Joel already taught Evan how to salute!
ReplyDeleteI agree on how to take the feet pictures. When my mom was here, she cupped E's feet in one hand & held the rest of her body in her other arm (across her chest/stomach). I took the pictures & though I took a ton, the first one came out the best. If I can find the pic, I'll e-mail it to you so you can see what I mean. Oh, and we draped a lavender blanket over my mom's chest to act as a back drop. :-)
ReplyDelete