Thursday, May 7, 2009




Ok, I'm a blog rookie since Nancy handles the blog so hopefully this works out. Evan Wyatt was born at 8:23am on the 6th!!! He was 9lbs 9oz and 22in long. He's a cutie huh?














He's already flexing his muscles.












Our first family photo! Evan is on some oxygen and also on an IV. Please continue to pray for his health.

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, he is beautiful!!! Congratulations, Joel and Nancy! Welcome to the world, Evan!

    We will continue to pray!
    MP

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so handsome! We are praying for him too.
    Beth and Zane

    ReplyDelete
  3. It brings tears to my eyes...he is handsome and big!! wow!! Congratulations, you are a beautiful family - and are in our prayers!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are so absolutely delighted for you!! I canNOT wait to hold him!! Great job, Momma--you've worked hard & you deserve a chance to just rest & snuggle with Evan. He is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nancy, I am glad you are home with your bundle of joy. What a gorgeous little guy you've got there! I can't wait to see him. I am amazed at your blogging ability! Love, Audrey

    ReplyDelete