Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Spring is here!

Wow, I feel like it's been forever since I posted something. Joel and I have been really busy lately. My parents came down towards the end of March and we got a chance to drive to the farm to see Joel's progress on his project. I cant resist a good horse picture which we had to take off the side of the road. We celebrated dads birthday. I made him a fun cake that he had seen in a magazine that was supposed to look like a watermelon. Ok no it didnt really look like a watermelon but it did taste good. :)





Spring is finally here and my flowers are just starting to bloom. I love my plants!










This one is from our new tree in the backyard that we planted. It just started to bloom yesterday!
Oh I wish I could tape a recording of the cows this morning! I'm sitting upstairs in the office with the window open and it sounds like all of the cows are lined up having a major conversation. It's absolutly halarious. At one point I heard a very unusual high pitch which I decided was a calves attempt to get in on the conversation. They are so funny!






No comments:

Post a Comment