I am having a hard time not planting the rest of my bulbs or buying new flowers, but I'm constantly reminded that our cold weather is not over yet and I really need to wait until May to plant anything. Today is a chilly day and very windy and it sounds like we're going to get a freeze tonight. Go figure!Friday, April 9, 2010
Spring?
This week has been a strange one for spring. I have all red tulips in the front flower bed and on the side of the house we have red and yellow. The yellow tulips took a little longer to bloom but they're just as pretty.
I am having a hard time not planting the rest of my bulbs or buying new flowers, but I'm constantly reminded that our cold weather is not over yet and I really need to wait until May to plant anything. Today is a chilly day and very windy and it sounds like we're going to get a freeze tonight. Go figure!
I am having a hard time not planting the rest of my bulbs or buying new flowers, but I'm constantly reminded that our cold weather is not over yet and I really need to wait until May to plant anything. Today is a chilly day and very windy and it sounds like we're going to get a freeze tonight. Go figure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment