We started our morning at the New River where Joel caught the first fish of the day, then Joels dad and well lets just say I caught something but it wasnt a fish. Somehow I cast my line which went over a tree limb so I went out on the rocks and the hook went into my shoe lace. Ok invision this cause I dont have a picture - I'm standing on a rock surrounded by a little water holding the rod with the line around a tree limb and the hook on my shoe lace, i'm now stuck on the rock and cant move. Joel's mom had to come to my rescue so I took off my shoe and handed her the hook and shoe lace. She finally got it off (great hooks!) so I successfully got off the rock withought falling in.
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
More Fishing!
Joels parents came last weekend and we headed straight for the New River. It was a perfect day, we couldnt have asked for a better day.
We started our morning at the New River where Joel caught the first fish of the day, then Joels dad and well lets just say I caught something but it wasnt a fish. Somehow I cast my line which went over a tree limb so I went out on the rocks and the hook went into my shoe lace. Ok invision this cause I dont have a picture - I'm standing on a rock surrounded by a little water holding the rod with the line around a tree limb and the hook on my shoe lace, i'm now stuck on the rock and cant move. Joel's mom had to come to my rescue so I took off my shoe and handed her the hook and shoe lace. She finally got it off (great hooks!) so I successfully got off the rock withought falling in.

We started our morning at the New River where Joel caught the first fish of the day, then Joels dad and well lets just say I caught something but it wasnt a fish. Somehow I cast my line which went over a tree limb so I went out on the rocks and the hook went into my shoe lace. Ok invision this cause I dont have a picture - I'm standing on a rock surrounded by a little water holding the rod with the line around a tree limb and the hook on my shoe lace, i'm now stuck on the rock and cant move. Joel's mom had to come to my rescue so I took off my shoe and handed her the hook and shoe lace. She finally got it off (great hooks!) so I successfully got off the rock withought falling in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I like the orange!!!
ReplyDelete