We need your vote!!! Comments, suggestions, thoughts - whatever you have we'd love to hear it. Joel and I have a great friend from our church who has a friend who breeds gorgeous cocker spaniels. Come to find out this gorgeous guy needs a home. He is a show dog and is trained in all areas and seems to be very well manered. We have a lot to think about but as you can imagine once you see this adorable face WHO CAN SAY NO???? So we'd appreciate your comments. You can also email me if you cant do it on the blog. :) Thanks oh I thought I'd share the picture of him as a little pup, that helps too.
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
VOTE!
Forgot to mention His name is Eli. We did find out today (Thursday) he has a brother with another owner who has first dibs so we will hopefully find out by Sunday whether they get him or not. Thanks for your comments!!!
We need your vote!!! Comments, suggestions, thoughts - whatever you have we'd love to hear it. Joel and I have a great friend from our church who has a friend who breeds gorgeous cocker spaniels. Come to find out this gorgeous guy needs a home. He is a show dog and is trained in all areas and seems to be very well manered. We have a lot to think about but as you can imagine once you see this adorable face WHO CAN SAY NO???? So we'd appreciate your comments. You can also email me if you cant do it on the blog. :) Thanks oh I thought I'd share the picture of him as a little pup, that helps too.

I love this picture!!!
We need your vote!!! Comments, suggestions, thoughts - whatever you have we'd love to hear it. Joel and I have a great friend from our church who has a friend who breeds gorgeous cocker spaniels. Come to find out this gorgeous guy needs a home. He is a show dog and is trained in all areas and seems to be very well manered. We have a lot to think about but as you can imagine once you see this adorable face WHO CAN SAY NO???? So we'd appreciate your comments. You can also email me if you cant do it on the blog. :) Thanks oh I thought I'd share the picture of him as a little pup, that helps too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think it's a great dog!
ReplyDelete(Wait til you hear our cat story!!?
Are you wanting us to tell you to get him?? If so then yes...he is beautiful and would love to live with you and Joel!! Ps....I am waiting for the Vegan muffin recipe :)
ReplyDeleteHe is so cute! Does he have a name?
ReplyDelete