Once we made it to the river princess dove in. It was really cold but it didnt seem to bother her too much. She made me cold just looking at her tromping around!
That evening Grandma Nesbit was having burritos for dinner and Clark,Patsy, Scott and Erin & their kids came over for dinner. About an hour or less before they arrived it started to snow. I dont know how I missed the snow announcement cause I would have come more prepared but we made it work. The snow coming down that night was beautiful. After dinner everyone decided they'd better head home before it got too bad & it's a good thing they did. The snow just came pouring down & we were loving every minute of it. 


Flash is the new little SuperCutieKitty. He loves to climb and get close to your head. He has the loudest pur for a kitten we've heard, it's so adorable. Flash has a nice heated home on the porch which ended up with snow inside. With all the snow we got it ended up coming through the screen and covered the floor.



Flash is the new little SuperCutieKitty. He loves to climb and get close to your head. He has the loudest pur for a kitten we've heard, it's so adorable. Flash has a nice heated home on the porch which ended up with snow inside. With all the snow we got it ended up coming through the screen and covered the floor.So this concludes our Thursday and Friday ventures & there are more to come I just need to gather all of my pictures.

To whom does Princess belong? Joel's folks? Holly just loves the cold weather, too. Whenever it would snow in VB, she'd go outside & lie in it for however long I could stand letting her do it. She would have been as happy as a clam if I'd let her stay out the entire day just soaking up the freezing weather!! Same here now...except minus the snow part!
ReplyDelete