

Here was my first fish of the morning.



Below is the Brookie trout that I caught and am claiming was the biggest catch of the day! This little guy was pretty fun to catch but I had a little trouble getting the hook out of his mouth so when I put him back in the river he sunk. Joel told me to grab him and hold him to help the water flow in his lungs. I went to grab him totally relying on the rock which turned on me and I went face first for the water. Thankfully my hand hit bottom before my head went in, the fish yes he did just fine!


Between the two of us we caught about 15 or so fish. It was a perfect day for fishing. And to think if I had gotten the job at the bakery I would have totally missed out on this great trip!




No comments:
Post a Comment