Joel has enjoyed eating them in his sandwiches.Saturday, August 15, 2009
Garden
We've got peppers! Jalapeno peppers. I was so excited when I saw the first bloom on our little pepper plant. I've never tried to grow peppers before and I got these just for Joel cause he loves them so much. We got these and I thought I'd try a small tiny bit and when I did instantly my mouth started to burn. Oh WOW, are those things hot, ok to me at least. I needed a lot of water after that.
Joel has enjoyed eating them in his sandwiches.
Joel has enjoyed eating them in his sandwiches.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



A friend of mine just showed me how to make some excellent salsa! It was the first time I have ever bought and used a jalapeno - but it sure was tasty!!
ReplyDeleteWhat are these flowers called?
ReplyDelete