

What a busy week too! Joel and I have had something every night this week except for Friday which we both ended up crashing and soaked up as much Olympics as possible. We've really enjoyed watching. Monday was a basketball game which we won
Tuesday was my first class at the rec center doing P90 (wow is that tough) & Bible study with the ladies,
Wednesday was prayer meeting, choir practice and a deacons meeting for Joel which lasted until 10:15 &
Thursday was our new class of Grief share that we've started again.
Sunday Joel is preaching, our pastor is in Israel for a good week. Our last 2 games are coming up this coming week and then a tournament. Yes, we are still undefeated! I bailed out of the last 2 games due to my last throw down. Unfortunately I think I may bail on these last two also since my shoulder is giving me some issues. The last thing I need is another dislocated shoulder.
I cant wait for the summer when things hopefully slow down a little or maybe not!
No comments:
Post a Comment