Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Recipes

I decided today that I desperately needed to organize my recipes. I made an attempt this past summer but this is one of those things that you have to be in the mood for and prepared for a mess as well as a little insanity. Ok if you're like me you have recipes stashed everywhere, which is why I'm doing this. I will be going through all of the recipes that I have and typing up my favorites so that I have them on file and then I will be organizing them into my recipe binders that I have. By looking at the stash that I have this could take a while so with that I then decided that each Monday I would post one of my favorites until I run out, then I'll move on to find new favorites. There's nothing like finding a good recipe but it's horrible when you know you have it but just cant find it. Through this I'm hoping to branch out to other recipes or ones I had forgotten I even had. So I hope you can benefit from my attempt to organize!

No comments:

Post a Comment