This post is for those of you who appreciate a good deal when not expecting it. Today was the one day that looked like the weather was going to turn out great and it was. The drive to Roanoke was beautiful. The mountains all covered with a beautiful crystal topped white snow. I arrived at the mall only to get some fresh air and walk around. Being cooped up in the house all day yesterday was a little too much for me. So I walked into Macy's and noticed that the majority of their clothes were on sale. I started looking and picked up a cute pink Cotton top that was on sale for $14 and then saw a group of cashmere sweaters. There it was a sign that said $24. No way it had to be wrong as most of us find out once we get to the counter with what we think is a great deal only to find that "I'm sorry mam but that sign was placed on the wrong stand". I thought I'd give it a try and took both tops and asked about the sweater first, wow it was on sale so I got my first official cashmere sweater for under $25. The other top I got, YEP that was on sale too for $4.00. YAAAA I couldn't believe it!!! I stopped while I was ahead:)
So for those of you who could use a good sale, drop in at Macy's and see what you can find.
Monday, February 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment