Monday, February 15, 2010

Games!

We're still undefeated!
Our church team is a great mix and very go with the flow attitude. We start off all of our games slow and take it easy and we may even start off losing but then when the second half begins we throw it into full gear and pull off an amazing win.
With all of the snow that we've had the games were postponed and sure enough we got scheduled for a game on Valentines Day. ok so I wasn't too happy about that or the fact that tonight's game was at 8:30 but I guess since I'm attempting to come down with something it didn't really matter anyway. After tonight's game I believe we have 3 more games. What a fun year with a little "old times" of basketball games, skiing and sledding and yep all the snow I could ever ask for. Yes, I'm trying to talk Joel into getting sleds so we can hit some great hills that are around us. Everyone else is hating the snow but me ~ I'm loving it!!!! My plan when Joel and I have an afternoon free is to go on the trail and walk in the snow. I can only imagine how beautiful all of this snow is.

No comments:

Post a Comment